11 Sept 2005

Food fanatics...

Friday, 10.00 pm.
Mama makes pizza, I bring it upstairs from the kitchen, Aisha cuts it into pieces, Ahmed watches carefully, mouth wateringly. Yummy-fied. We all help ourselves to one piece each, and continue to watch Imran Khan being interviewed on Rendezvous with Simi Garewell. As soon as we finish what we have on our plates, we run over to the pizza tray. Mama words ‘stop eating like you’ve never eaten before in your lives’ pass us by – in one ear and out the other. Imran Khan is forgotten. We quickly gulp down what’s on our plates, and sit happy. Aisha, being a slow eater, hasn’t yet finished eating. I gaze longingly at the pizza on her plate. She curses me. I laugh out loud. Then, the pizza on her plate falls down on the floor. She curses me again. I laugh out loud again. Life is wonderful…
We totally love to eat down here at 77 Albion Street, and our stomach’s are like big empty well’s all the time. Every time anything lip-smackingly yummy is cooked by mama the great, it’s gone within seconds…Mummies rock!
Yehhhh!

zaza at 7:52 pm

8 angels shot me

8comments

at September 11, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyyy
LOL...u always keep telling me how much u eat n yet u never gain a single OUNCE...bad zainab baddddddd
dont make it soo public...kisi ki nazar lag sakti hai n u might end up gaining weight..STOP pposting abt food..lol

 
at September 12, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol!mom's rock!!!seriously!& pizzas too!i'll gladly do anything for'em!i just cant get enuf of pizzas...when i wuz a l'ill kid, my sisters had given me this petname,bcoz of my love for pizzas-pizzas & me go along way back...lol!

 
at September 12, 2005 Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

haha yeah food at 77 albion is the bestets ever and the wells are also the deepest here sadly my well is not as deep when i went there it sort of exploded, i hate u deep wellers.

 
at September 12, 2005 Blogger zaza said...

deep wellers suck, but its fun sumtimes. like trying to put on weight and eating and eating like mad. aur mavra ki bachi, plz nazarr na lagaa daina. gunndiii bachi!

 
at September 12, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

italians make the best pizza...
chaow.

 
at September 13, 2005 Blogger Niqabi said...

Ah wow pizzaz. I ate one today, HUGE ONE and now I feel like puking. Am I not a pleasant person:):P

 
at September 13, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

zainab n not go crzy bout food?? i remm in the 9th grade on the last day ov our examz she went to pizza hut wid her silver keh class fellowz n ate like a pig n after tht she came to kc wid us n ate alll over again!!!! thiz gal can eat... n u kno wat mavraz rite i hate u gal .. u can eat n eat n u dun gain n ppl like us have to worry bout everythn they eat !!!!

 
at September 15, 2005 Blogger zaza said...

hehe, lol neha. i do remember! (not the KC bit, maybe u dreamed that to reality) hehe!
& niqabi, ur tummy is resistant to..food!

 

Post a Comment