20 Sept 2005

Lecture extraction...

At a lecture today, we got some sheets and I found this bit interesting...

How do you know who you are, unless you know where you came from? How can you tell what's going to happen, unless you know what happened before? It's not about the past, its about who we are, and about what's coming up next...

Pretty deep stuff, I tell ya!

Today, the words that rolled off my tongue were "Excuse me, errr, could you tell me how to get to the York train station?" Yes, I managed to get lost on the way home and felt like a little girl in the big big world but thankfully an old English/German woman came to my rescue. Big up to old ladies!! Haha!

Life is...hmmm...cool!

zaza at 7:51 pm

7 angels shot me

7comments

at September 21, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

y is it soo hard for u to get ure words out???.......watch wonderfalls on monday the gurl looks like u ..c-j!
td

 
at September 21, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

zabby dabby dooo..LOL yes yes the crazy old mav is hyper again:P

so..your entry is prettyyyyy deeeeP n meaningful..but do NOT..i repeat..do NOT expect a meaningful comment frm me tooo..haha

n btw.,..im disappointed..almost a year since ive been blabbing on n on with u ..and STILL u havent learnt to TALk frm me...haww hayee
hehe
!

 
at September 21, 2005 Blogger zaza said...

VICTOHREYYYY! all thanks to Allah, i have definately improved in talking to people and may Allah give me the strength to go on and on and on and on...

 
at September 22, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha funny way u wrote it..aishee here

 
at September 23, 2005 Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

hey zab hope its going well love ya

 
at September 23, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

itna deep nahin, remember baboo uncle the nameless uncle just sit in front of the TV and make your own start and the endind eeeeSheee
Z phuphoo

 
at September 23, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh zeenat phupo lol @ the nameless uncle ahhaahah and ushi yes its going well so far thank Goodness! and thanks for asking

 

Post a Comment