12 Sept 2005

Parapapapa ... im lovin' it

Ok so for the first time in a very long time I had McDonald's and felt great. Most people in Pakistan say 'Uff we hate it so much' but hey, not me. I hate people who say they hate McDonald’s. Hahah. I know how bad it is, I’ve seen Super Size Me. Yet I could'nt seem to stay away. Im in heaven [ ? ]
And now for the rest of the story HAHA. After food, we went into WoolWorths. And I was in awe at what I witnessed. I saw an English girl, about 11 years old, picking her nose in public. That’s OK, I thought, we all do it though not in public. Next, she ate the sh*t, which came out of her nose! I mean, I know i'm a little disgusting when it comes down to it but thats just...downright revolting! I think I actually stood there and stared for a good few minutes, while she persistently indulged in gulping down her boogers more than once. EWWW!?

zaza at 5:28 pm

7 angels shot me

7comments

at September 12, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..zainab tht girl surely was disgusting doing all that in public..but wht were YOU doing staring at her constantly? hahaha!
and yesssss i hate mcdonaldssss...but nooo u cant hate meeee,thts physically,mentally,worldly,spiritually IMPOSSIBLE coz im jst too lovable..hehehohohohahahahaha!

 
at September 12, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually 'boogers' as u call them r rich in protein. And they must be also rich in salt because they taste salty. but thats no excuse to eat the damn things...thats just plain disgusting. You should have gone over to her and asked if she would like a dash of black pepper, or some mayo.

 
at September 13, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont have much to say abt boggers but i do knwo a certain person my cusn n i nic named as bogger ...beychara didnt bring back good memories thats wat u get when that happens ....MUHAHAHAHAHA!!
td

 
at September 15, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess the girl was a booper trooper

 
at September 15, 2005 Blogger zaza said...

lol @ booper trooper, i guess she was. uKno McDonalds is such a rip off but i lurrve it! & yes, mavra, i do hate u :) how can i not, you anti-McDonalds woman? lol, you witty Mortal, HAWHAWHAW lol lol lol @ girls with booger issues!

 
at September 16, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

why dont u combine ur intrest of boogers and macdonalds and have a booger burger? (with cheese of course)

 
at September 19, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh anon, luks like uve tried it?! i can make one for u if yew want, thou. im an expert cook, il even put in some sweet pickle in it if youre a fan ov it? :S

 

Post a Comment