6 Sept 2005

Sitting on top of the world...

Im getting in the back of our Land Rover. Its 8.30pm. Im full of apathy, hate, envy, depression. Gloom parades on stillettos. Eminem is playing in my CD player. 'You don't know how sick you make me. You make me fu*king sick to my stomach. Everytime I think of you I puke...' Im suddenly at ease, and everything is melting away. Eminem is summing up everything for me, Im smiling. I love travelling at night. Half an hour later, we are now at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. The sea is at the height of perfection. A deep sea in the abyss of obscurity...I feel on top of the world, the wind is blowing. I love it here, please dont take me home. Darkness is dominant. I could stay here forever. Im feeling so happy, i feel like im going to pop any second now...bliss! As if this wasnt enough, we get fish and chips on the way home. Dad's treat, what have i to lose? I eat as much as my stomach allows me, and only a bit more. On the way home, im listening to Eminem again and smiling, half asleep as if in a trance. Life is beautiful.

zaza at 11:03 am

5 angels shot me

5comments

at September 06, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...hmm the feeling you get when u get in the back of your "landrover"...is exactly the one I get.

The difference is I get these feelings when i drag my carcass on a "public bus" and not on a landrover but as the great greeday says "do you have the time to listen to me whine" ....i should move to your post...

On the record I luv eminem music..to hell with those people who say we can't stand him cuz he is so rude! like aren't those the same people that have a sea of wickedness in them but are cowards and backstabbers!

I agree.. night is a perfect time for tarveling..im not a huge fan of day to begin with...

I luv the sea..im so afraid of it and yet im fascinated by it...you have put the picture well in words...


good going with darkness...like somebody said after darknes there is always light...but the darkness in the present era is a blackhole...it sucks even the slightest light there is...and crushes hopes on a regular basis... :P


Fish and chips ...now tht make me hungry....i skipped breakfast...had no lunch and this stupid bottle of contaminated water on my desk is not doing any good..i feel the office staff is out to kill me....

is it my feeling or my comment is getting bigger then u're blog :P

nice work
thumbsup!

 
at September 06, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read the post, & i form this (first?-if i ignore ur posts at ushi's blogZ) impression of u...& u know what ur post makes me think?that u seem like a goth-chick!really!the pic in d template, d moods, d post, etc etc.lets see what ur next post makes me think...

 
at September 06, 2005 Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

haha ok saeed yaar shes not a goth chick shes just a hijabi with dark thoughts haha and sohail stop giving her ideas abt how this crappy thinking is beautiful, sorry no offence meant but then there is darkness inside all of us but we dont like to feed it so much so that it consumes us and we start liking morbid could be reality of the world. and if u think there is no choice then zab ur wrong there is always a choice to choose the morbid or the light and the more u feed the dark thoughts the vaster the consumption...from writing point of view well written but from thought point of view how about something lighter

 
at September 06, 2005 Blogger Niqabi said...

Wow...dark thoughts but gladly it ended with a sweet note. I'm not much of an optimist but I like to preach it, still. And thats true, we always ALWAYS have options and the ability to mould ourselves. It all lies within us.

You writing flows well but don't let it develop in that direction. There will always be moments in our life when we feel down but don't let them hog the limelight or else they'd eat you alive.

Well written and keep it up!

All sorts of love and duas for you. :)

 
at September 06, 2005 Blogger zaza said...

heh, thanks Saeeed lol lets say im a dark-minded dupatta-ee (not hijabi!) with a heart somewhere deep within. hope my posts wont scare u haha! Sohail, lol at your psycotic thinking but i like it heh - ur a guy version of moi! & motullus, ur shoo caaute! niqabi, optimism ki bachi, im waiting for ur letter! thanks for the heart-felt words. i must be...enlightening!!

 

Post a Comment