12 Oct 2005

Meri Motullus...kindof!

I wont go around 'ode-ing'' to people. There are so many of you who I love but you all know who you are like on the top of the top of my list is definately ASH, NIQABI, MD, my brother who I fight with like mad [lol] etc... But I think many people dont kindof realise HOW important they are to me. This is an ode to one of my other cousin, www.motullus.blogspot.com, who is a gem of a person.

In life, many people will use you for what you are. Many will silently abuse you for what you are. Many will leave you weeping in that long, dark tunnel where nothing in the world kindof makes sense. Many will point fingers at you and laugh when you are in distress. This cousin of mine has kindof been there for me, every step of the way. Just a person who I kindof grab and pour everything out to her and expect her to find a solution for me. If she doesnt then I kindof refuse to talk to her for a few days, then I kindof come back down to my senses and everything is kindof OK. I kindof love being your cousin. And I kindof hope that nothing ever comes between us. Ameen x 1000

zaza at 1:45 pm

5 angels shot me

5comments

at October 13, 2005 Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

aww zab i love u too baby and i am glad that i can be of help to u, u and ash are my sisters na, weve grown up together and dont worry sisters fight but then in the end they make up thats the best thing about it, and inshallah nothing will come between us, and hope u dont hate me after the mail i just sent but even if u do u know i love u

 
at October 14, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am soo jealous zabs...hey thnx ushi for not sayin that they r the younger sisters u never had....bahohoho
td

 
at October 14, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am soo jealous zabs...hey thnx ushi for not sayin that they r the younger sisters u never had....bahohoho
td

 
at October 16, 2005 Blogger Niqabi said...

OMG!!!


I'm in the list tooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

*dancing around with joy*-lol

Love you loads, zainab. Just so you know, you're in mine too

 
at October 16, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

td yaar dont be
and niqabi OFCOURSE you were, why the hell wouldnt you b!??
luvyewww

 

Post a Comment