14 Oct 2005

Pledging my soul...

Im reading a book called 'In Beautiful Disguises' by Rajeev Balasubramanyam - it was recommended by www.niqabified.blogspot.com and I must say, it's a great book so please please do read it if you can get your hands on it!! Found this bit very interesting.

In exile from the warmth of your arms
And the milk of your teeth
And the breath of your secret whispers in my ears
Shall I not stride back to you with haste
Rout all my enemies and bind the wicked husbandmen
Shall I not kneel to kiss the grains of your sand
to rise naked before you – a bowl of incense?
And the smoke of my nakedness shall be
An offering to you
Pledging my soul.


From pledging my soul by Dambuzo Marachera.

zaza at 7:24 pm

6 angels shot me

6comments

at October 15, 2005 Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

eh!! alil too deep for moi,

 
at October 15, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

mujhay samajh hee nai ayee...wht do i say? *confused*
hey i knw wht to say..plz talk in simple language so dumb ppl like me can also understand..preety pleeesH? hehehehe

 
at October 15, 2005 Blogger zaza said...

ohhho, bongi bachi!
i luuuuuv it, esp the 2nd line
[reminds me of Taha] haha

 
at October 16, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow such a simple name balasubramanyam <-- hahahahaha plus this guy is obsessed with nangapan!!LOL!!
td

 
at October 16, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow such a simple name balasubramanyam <-- hahahahaha plus this guy is obsessed with nangapan!!LOL!!
td

 
at October 16, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

looool td, shut up hehe

 

Post a Comment