21 Oct 2005

Random thoughts from the top of the top of my head...

· I want to do random things, just out of the blue. I want to paint the sky a sickly shade of green.
· I want to be controversial. I want to rebel for nothing.
· I don’t want to plan for the future, anything is possible. Life is likely to change.
· I want to stuff myself with burgers till my stomach explodes.
· I don’t need commitment through legal marriage or illegal affairs. Guys are crap heads anyways.
· I want to be casually dressed and deep in conversation with someone who I haven’t met in a long, long time.
· I want to stare at my soul through my eyes.
· I want people to tell me that my eczema eaten sweetness is the cutest thing they have ever seen in their lives so far.
· I want to help the poor, feed the needy and educate as many people as I can, without having a proper qualification under my belt.
· Without saying anything, I want people to read my mind.
· I want to annoy people to the limit, and then apologize by saying sorry and I want them to forgive me with an open heart.
· I want to remember random things, and cry about them till I have salt on my cheeks.
· I want to do lots of things, appropriate, inappropriate. Good, bad. But I just can’t be bothered typing them all up.

zaza at 8:47 pm

8 angels shot me

8comments

at October 22, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to my world...!!!!!!!!

 
at October 22, 2005 Blogger Niqabi said...

wow brillint and truly random!


kudos to your variety of thoughts

 
at October 22, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm mike check 1 2 ..

.I want to paint a perfect picture...

.I want to be the next Marshall matthers

.I want to climb k2 and jump down

.I want loads of money and give it all to others

.Erm i want a glass of water but its still 2hrs for iftar :(

. I want to sleep as long as i want.

. I want to kill bush and sharon

. I want to say that nice blog keep emm coming :)

and yeh i would luv the world to be black.. i was in a country once where u had 3 months straight night..the fun i had :)

alas

take care

 
at October 22, 2005 Blogger Unknown said...

"I want to annoy people to the limit, and then apologize by saying sorry and I want them to forgive me with an open heart."

Congrats on a job well done.

Thanx fer the wishes...will post stories soon. Later.

 
at October 23, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to undo the past:) luv ure random thoughts zab wish they were mine:P
td

 
at October 24, 2005 Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

aww ur exema wala kaka is the cutest and u already stuff urself with burgers if u come ill make sure i make u live at the burger joint,

 
at October 24, 2005 Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

aww ur exema wala kaka is the cutest and u already stuff urself with burgers if u come ill make sure i make u live at the burger joint,

 
at October 24, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

woaH.. jst got to know tht i think quite like u!!!

 

Post a Comment