8 Oct 2005

Sick Poodle...

All I asked was for a hug
Instead you gave me the virus bug
And the sewage system in my nose
Day and night, the moron grows
I’m so unwell, my temperature is high
Can do nothing, but in bed just lie
Hot drinks being served by mummy dear
“Drink this, and your throat will be clear”
I puke out everything I devour
I’m feeling sicker by the hour
Blacking out, I’m feeling feeble and weak
I open my mouth but just can’t speak
Oh dear Allah please make me well
Before my lymph nodes start to swelly
Go away Mr. Flu, leave me alone. Please.
And take away with you this germy disease


p.s. Consequently, I was in bed all day but later heard about the quakes in Pakistan. Hope all is well with you and your families and relatives. Mine are well, ALHAMDOLILLAH.

zaza at 5:36 pm

5 angels shot me

5comments

at October 09, 2005 Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

get well soon just think that there are more effected people in the world than u r now so ull be just fine inshallah

 
at October 09, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem!
and yeP,,as already told online..im fine n so is my family : )

flu wali bachi..stay away frm my boy taha for a while..us ko na laga dena..LOL

 
at October 09, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

ure poem was nice
although it lacked some spice(kiddin)
wat abt mine
ull inshallah be fine
dont sound too hope-fu-rl
im not dead but everything in islo is in a whirl!!:(
td

 
at October 11, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

EAT RAW GARLIC

 
at October 12, 2005 Blogger zaza said...

am ok now, doing wweeeeeellll

 

Post a Comment