6 Nov 2005

hows yours..?

How’s your life
Coz my life sucks
Can’t stand the phase
Of this gibberish fu*k
There are things I don’t do
Many things I do
Many I have a reason for
But for many I haven’t a clue
Life crumbles in crises
Yet I have to live, yup,
I’ve got to realize principles
Love you just a little
Then have to give you up
Life isn’t forever
Though I wish it was
One life comes, one life goes
Like the yearly Santa Clause.
Stung, pierced to the heart
But I’m not complaining
So tell me how your life is
Coz mines falling apart.

zaza at 6:30 pm

7 angels shot me

7comments

at November 06, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did u start "swearing" ?

 
at November 07, 2005 Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

yaar ab kya kahun tumhain , snap out of it

 
at November 07, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

kasam Allah kee kuch nahi hua LOL! this is an old one any way!

 
at November 08, 2005 Blogger maryam said...

eeek. that's depressing. don't you have poems about flowers and butterflies and fluffy clouds and such?

 
at November 09, 2005 Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

haha chais comment reminded me of rani khala saying acchi larkian choohoon sai nahin khailteen wo tau phooloon sai khailtee hain hahaa and zan love thanks for the card and tahus xema seems worse aww janu and did u get the work after i edited it?

 
at November 09, 2005 Blogger zaza said...

naz i think i need to call u, i dont kno wat ur talkin bout. nice to c u ere moomoo, and the answer to ur Questn is NO! :)
n ushi yes thanks, i love u!

 
at November 10, 2005 Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeek

 

Post a Comment