15 Jan 2006

RAP

i dont really write much rap. so far, ive just written 2 and they seem lame. this is the 2nd one i wrote yesterday...i think its crap, to be honest. its called HAPPY ENDINGS. tell me what ya really think??

Its one of those days
When I’m sat there revising
My mind tracks back
And I start realising,
How fucked up I was
Many mistakes I made
The paths I treaded on
And the prices I paid,
Sometimes I think
I’d be better of dead
And I’m feeling relief
Now that that’s been said,
Closed in my life
And life is a cage
Right now I wanna destroy it
Burn it page by page,
Just take me by my hand
And leave me to drown
Watch me as I mutate
My smile to a frown,
Choked by your thoughts
I can hardly relax
Staring at the machine
Waiting for your fax,
Snapped back to reality
Eyes gazing at the floor
Startled in dark silences
With that knock on the door,
I open it
And there you stand
Foxy lady
Looking ever so grand,
Lean legs, perfect pout
Must be fatal attraction
So c’mon sexy mama
Are you ready for some action?

zaza at 2:20 pm

5 angels shot me

5comments

at January 15, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm yeah ur ryt...i dun believe on it either...i jst look for the reasons to write something:)
btw thnx for comin at ma place...keep coming:)

 
at January 16, 2006 Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

first of all even in rap i dont approve of u cursing girl and i dont think rap is ur thing. i dont know why u r so infatuated with dead errghhh

 
at January 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i liked the beginning but u just kinda ruined the sh*t outta it when u wrote that sexy mama thing hahaha chalo koi nahin uve got ages to write rap lets stick to morbid writings for now :P i love those!!
td

 
at January 17, 2006 Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Oh my Holy God! sexy Mama for Action.
hmmmm.

Thankyou for your email, I 'll contact you very soon.

God bless you....

 
at January 17, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

illusion: oks wil do!

motu: okok i get the point

td: haahha ok!

bc: lol!!

 

Post a Comment