24 Mar 2006

ﺮﻴﺰﻋ ﺏﻧﻳﺯ [peenay ko meray peena na kaho peyoon bhi toh ibaadat hotti hai] says:
im gna blog
ﺮﻴﺰﻋ ﺏﻧﻳﺯ [peenay ko meray peena na kaho peyoon bhi toh ibaadat hotti hai] says:
any ideaS?
If I decide that ...im alive than.... I'm diseased...and ungrateful says:
hmm
If I decide that ...im alive than.... I'm diseased...and ungrateful says:
hmm
If I decide that ...im alive than.... I'm diseased...and ungrateful says:
lemme think
If I decide that ...im alive than.... I'm diseased...and ungrateful says:
nah.. no clue...

a random msn chat. i know my nic is cheap but i like it. suddenly im out of ideas and dont know what to blog about...people, is it time to let it all go?

zaza at 8:52 pm

3 angels shot me

3comments

at March 25, 2006 Blogger Saeed said...

http://sparkslockout.blogspot.com/2006/03/no-really-it-was-him.html & i used to read her blog!lol!
dont u dare kill d blog.hey, even i havent updated in over a week?but i know i will in a day or 2!u can reduce posts, but dont kill it.

 
at March 26, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

which is ur nik??

 
at March 27, 2006 Blogger wildrose said...

dont ditch ur blog zabster!!
its not all bad
like that saed fella sez u dont hav to update all the time...jus hen u can make time for it...that could mean hours days or weeks later!

 

Post a Comment