24 Mar 2006

ﺮﻴﺰﻋ ﺏﻧﻳﺯ [peenay ko meray peena na kaho peyoon bhi toh ibaadat hotti hai] says:
im gna blog
ﺮﻴﺰﻋ ﺏﻧﻳﺯ [peenay ko meray peena na kaho peyoon bhi toh ibaadat hotti hai] says:
any ideaS?
If I decide that ...im alive than.... I'm diseased...and ungrateful says:
hmm
If I decide that ...im alive than.... I'm diseased...and ungrateful says:
hmm
If I decide that ...im alive than.... I'm diseased...and ungrateful says:
lemme think
If I decide that ...im alive than.... I'm diseased...and ungrateful says:
nah.. no clue...

a random msn chat. i know my nic is cheap but i like it. suddenly im out of ideas and dont know what to blog about...people, is it time to let it all go?

zaza at 8:52 pm

1 angels shot me

1comments

at March 26, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

which is ur nik??

 

Post a Comment