4 Apr 2007

randomNESS by zab

The road is always zigzagging, winding. And I’m lost along the way. It’s dark. I’m scared, I’m shaking, and I’m shedding tears of blood. I’m trying to find the way home but there is no hope that’s leading me, there’s no home that I’m being led to and there’s no you that was supposed to lead me there. I reach out to hold your hand. I can feel the strength of the wind but there’s still no you to hold. I can feel the scent of flowers surrounding me but there’s no you. I’m always lost when you’re not here. Everyone traveling on this road holds hands and they walk the walk, dance the dance. I want you to walk to walk with me, dance the dance with me. But you’re never there. You’re never there when I need you. You conveniently look away and carefully ignore. And when I say I want to talk, I want to change, I want to be your slave - you tell me to go away and tell me I’m a liar and that you’re not mine and never will be. And I die inside and I scream inside but you don’t hear them and I will never let you hear them. I’ll never let you go on guilt trips that never end. I won’t ever make you feel like I’m a burden, I promise. Though I’m a burden upon myself but hey, who cares. I love you and nothing will ever change that. I love you. The seasons will change and the world will melt but my love is undying, immortal.

zaza at 8:11 pm

2 angels shot me

2comments

at April 04, 2007 Blogger ...Vindicated... said...

Randomness is so full of............. loneliness and isolation

 
at April 07, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

randomness rules
it easily tells wat you r feeling inside yet no one knows wat we r talking abt :p
Am I making sense? :P

 

Post a Comment