21 Jun 2007

free stylin

'a rose fell from the sky
i held out my hand so i could catch it
as it dropped
my heart stopped
the thorn pricked my finger
and life began to linger.' - by zazafeefus


'what are you trying to make me realise?
youve got ears but cant hear my cries?
are you silently killing me with your silence?
are you trying to blind mE, or close my eyes?
im so scared that i cry and shake
wait paitently hoping my heart doesnt break
what are you trying to do?
i know for a fact that this isnt a mistake.' - by zazafeefus.

"The things we wont do for love
Id climb a mountain if I had to
And risk my life so I could have you
You, you, you, you, you, you...
Everyday Im psychoanalyzed
For my lover for my lover
They dope me up and I tell them lies
For my lover for my lover" - Tracy Chapman, For My Lover.

ahhh! horse manure and dung?
ommmmmmmmm
lalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lala

zaza at 8:38 pm

2 angels shot me

2comments

at June 22, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

tracey chapman rocks, but who is zazafeefus? i never heard of them.
are they new?
wheres ur comment page gone?

 
at June 22, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

zazafeefus is me! zaza!
who r u

 

Post a Comment