9 Jul 2007

Allah: He makes and destroys

Day changes to night and night changes to day. Night changes to day and day changes to night again. Time just aint gonna stop tick tick ticking. You can try but it aint gonna listen, just like you don’t listen to many things. But time is more powerful than you or I. We have no control. That’s what life has been like since you know when and God knows when. Life is going on and life is ever changing. Day by dreary day, death is inching closer. I’m scared. What are we all doing? I’m not saying that I’m the most pious mortal on Earth. I’m not perfect: I’m not even close to perfection. What do we worry about: my shoes don’t match with my outfit, my nose is too big, I’m too fat, I’ll fail my exam if I don’t study? Is that what life is about? Nah, there is so much more. So much more. So much more but we are blind, and deaf or maybe most of us think we are blind and deaf but we are not. Life is changing. There’s too much going on in my head right now. I’m feeling far too deep to express myself…


And then you will say ‘I’m here now’ and I will weep and tell you its too late, or maybe I'll run to you and you will tell me to go away; that I'm not who you thought I was. That’s my worst nightmare and I don’t even want to begin thinking about what would happen after that. May Allah always keep you happy and in high spirits due to various festivities, but once, just once, may He show you the error of your ways. But deep down, I know that everything will be okay. Everything.

zaza at 12:44 am

1 angels shot me

1comments

at July 09, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

thoughts like these usually come to my mind... i am glad you put them into words :)

 

Post a Comment