3 Jul 2007

I stand there
In the middle of nowhere
Tears run down my face
At a speed so fast, un-catchable
I don’t feel a thing, numb.
Not knowing anything,
Blatantly dumb.
Eyes reflecting lost expression
Acting as homes
Homes to hopelessness, misery
I sense nothing anymore,
Gloom galore
Not knowing what to believe,
Frozen in time,
Committing an unforgivable crime,
Insensitive and thoughtless
Yet the world revolves
At a pace of its own.
-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-

'kaaf saay aap zarra cocopops bolo toh us ka talaffus sahi ho ga. kaokaopops.' :p lol

zaza at 11:50 pm

3 angels shot me

3comments

at July 04, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

I cud hav never xplained this kind of situation so deeply...!!!
it was intense!

 
at July 04, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

thnkU for dropping by and commenting :D

 
at July 04, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

"Committing an unforgivable crime,
Insensitive and thoughtless
Yet the world revolves
At a pace of its own."

Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment