4 Jul 2007

I’m in chains, wires, and tubes
I can’t move, let alone groove
I can’t think, let alone blink
I’m losing it all, my mind,
About to tip over and fall
Waiting for you
To crawl into my open arms
What’s the harm, yo?
What’s taking you so long?
Did I do something wrong?

I’m not in chains or wires or tubes
But something is holding me back
Pull yourself together, don’t fall
I’m yours
Keep hoping for a brighter tomorrow
Like fat people lose weight,
Lose all the regret and sorrow
Keep those arms open
And you’ll find me in them
Sometime soon, yo, sometime soon.

zaza at 10:20 pm

2 angels shot me

2comments

at July 05, 2007 Blogger Unknown said...

hey.are u from aisa? u speak hindhi rite? anyways.nice poem :D and thnks for the tip in my blog.aaaanndd i am reali gud at dreamin :P haha

 
at July 05, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

like fat people lose weight
lose all the regret and sorrow


I loved this told u i like the simplicity and depth in ur words

I wish sorrow and regrets cud be lost this way....

 

Post a Comment