10 Jul 2007

I’m tired of being strong and putting on a brave face all the time. So what shall I do? Cocoon myself away from reality? Isn’t that how I pass my life already? And what if I breathe my last breath and we never speak again? Will you at least sit in that corner that you used to go to, and weep your heart out for me? I’ll weep for you too but you won’t be able to see, just as you have never seen because I have never let you. Or maybe you could see right through me but you pretended that you couldn’t. I’ll weep for you so every time it rains, go stand under my tears. I’ll stare at you so look up, gaze into the cloudy skies and lose yourself. Just like when I lost myself while staring into the eyes of destiny and went absolutely crazy while trying to convince myself that it wasn’t your fault that you couldn’t think straight.

zaza at 8:54 pm

2 angels shot me

2comments

at July 11, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

I can very well relate to it

sometimes it just F**** hurts so much to be so invisible and seems like our own fault not to show wat truly is happening to us...

 
at July 11, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

I can totally relate to this.. there are times when you just don't understand whose fault is it or even if there was a 'fault' or not.
But then again... life goes on, one way or the other.

 

Post a Comment