26 Jul 2007

The most absurdly ridiculously hilariously lame thing I’ve ever heard anyone say is this, and I quote:

Even if God wants it to happen, I don’t’

I’m not perfect, nor am I claiming to be. But surely mankind has forgotten where they came from. You are minute, fickle, headstrong and pigheaded. Reality is that we are absolutely nothing and, my famous line; once you’re dead you’re dead. That quote above is kinda like saying something like ‘well even if death comes to claim me, I’ll refuse to go’ Darling, you have no say in the matter. People better off than you came into the world and left, leaving all their worldly possessions behind and the sooner you realize, the better. Ha.

zaza at 4:56 pm

2 angels shot me

2comments

at July 26, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

very true yara
people just forget wat they r
we all the actors of the play God is directing and we are bound to do what He wants us to do!

 
at July 27, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

the arrogant, egoistic and ignorant people have this attitude. I would like to be a associated with them in any way. :)

 

Post a Comment