31 Aug 2007

the a-z of life

What I have to do is without changing the first word after each letter of the alphabet, I need to write a sentence that captures my essence.

*A* Accept the fact that life was shit and always will be shit: deal with it

*B* Break the rules and dare to be different

*C* Create a bouquet of extravagant lies but sell them only to people who are stupid enough to believe them with their eyes wide shut

*D* Decide upon something and stick to it, for everyone’s sake

*E* Explore your inner most thoughts because at times it can heal you

*F* Forgive with an open heart, other wise please don’t bother

*G* Grow your dreams in your head but know this that they won’t always mutate into reality

*H* Hope is something I must keep holding onto, no matter how far down this ship might sink

*I* Ignore all my pleas like I knew you would

*J* Journey is our life, and life is a journey and we all are the travelers: getting lost and trying to find our way

*K* Know yourself as much as I think I know you

*L* Love will always exist, all thanks to the sci fi shit we underwent

*M*Manage your life as much as you want: shit will always land right on top of your head

*N*Notice how brutally cold the world is, with everyone caught up with one thing or another

*O* Open the doors inside your heart and head and start thinking before it’s too late

*P* Play music because it sometimes acts as ventilation that cools the heart

*Q* Question everything that you do and aim to become a better person

*R* Relax as if youve got forever to do so, and then wake up to face the world all over again

*S* Share with me your inner most thoughts, knowing I will understand no matter what they are

*T* Try going against Natures Law and Nature will screw you

*U* Use your fucking head for once

*V* Value life as much as you can and do good things for other people, coz once you’re dead you’re dead

*W* Work this mystery out and I’ll crown you a genius.

*X* X-ray is a great invention that examines broken bones but has never been able to examine broken hearts

*Y *Yield a word that I have seriously never been able to understand

*Z* Zoom into life and watch everything up close, and you’ll know what life is all about

TAG YOURSELF IF YOU WANT.

zaza at 10:51 pm

2 angels shot me

2comments

at September 02, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

wow... tags spread like fire!
I am reading this tag on everyone's blog today :)

 
at September 02, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew..bachat=D
But still i liked the way you attempted this tag..many of em apply to my life too & it was nice realizing that i am not the only one who thinks on these lines:)

 

Post a Comment