13 Aug 2007

daydreams. `and then the letting go`

I’m lying down on my bed; the bed on which you died as I cried and ran out of tears. I’m staring at the ceiling which I decorated with plastic stars and space objects that glow in the dark; lifeless. I’m being drifted off to a world on which there’s only you and me. I’m sucked into another dimension by nothing but the stars on my ceiling. But I can’t complain because you’re with me and what more could I ask for? Nothing else matters when I’m with you, holding your hands, claiming forever upon forever.


To say that I love you so fucking much is an understatement and quite a big one in that. You run your fingers through my hair and we laugh as your fingers get tangled up in my curly mop. You pull me close to you, then closer, then the closest that two mortals can physically be. Our smells merge and become one, something that we will soon be as we entwine. I let a low moan escape my mouth as you run a finger across my mouth and trace my lips with it. Desires overtake us and it’s like we’ve lost ourselves completely, circling the moon and circling it yet again. You press your nose against mine whilst holding my face. I tilt back and look up to you as I stare deep into your eyes while you do the same. And I smile as you begin unraveling me, knowing that forever is ours and you’re mine.


Everything is okay; I told you it would be. But within minutes I see you walking away, letting go of everything that doesn’t normally exist between two mortals; letting go and leaving me mystified, not even offering to bless me with an explanation. You said you loved me when in truth, you thought you loved me but you didn’t . I did and I always will and I just hope that you know.

zaza at 11:19 am

7 angels shot me

7comments

at August 14, 2007 Blogger Unknown said...

sadness can even be beautiful...ur post proves that...i ws in tearrs b4 the post came to an end.....

 
at August 14, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in tearrs b4 the post came to an end too.....

so i pluck my eyes out! clean them up and force them back into the socket!...

your work i always like..but why cant this hurt be through? :)

 
at August 14, 2007 Blogger Impressionist said...

wonderful post!
sad but wonderful!

peace & love
Jeevy

 
at August 14, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

*hurts*
written so painfully beautiful
May Allah give u happiness....

 
at August 15, 2007 Blogger Pallav said...

Love, arrgghh sometime I hate this word/...

I was hoping to read of sex in the next paragraph, what happened? headache?

heh, kidding, hope things are chill...
thanks for stopping by my blog!!

N

 
at August 15, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

akanksha: thankU berry much, sorry i made u cry :(

sohail: lol. this hurt aint ever gna be through..

rejeev: thnkU!

lunatic: i hope so. inshAllah

nothingman: haha. what happened was that this whole 'love' thing was a joke..and you aint 'reading of sex' ere on my blog, despite how romantik the post might be :) thankU for droppin by

 
at August 16, 2007 Blogger annie said...

hey...heart-broken...ain't it? perused a few of ur posts & deduced that...so am i :( and struggling to find answers to some questions about myself, my guy,our love n just about everytin. We have to fight back and live...i donno how..but tryin to find the answer to that 'somehow'.

 

Post a Comment