28 Aug 2007

life swings by


Life is going on. Never let go. Life is swinging by. Soon everything will be over. Everything. You are my everything. It’s not that I think I love you but I don’t. I love you. Unconditionally. Pure. Don’t let go for your sake and mine. I intend to keep swinging by. I worship you. You detest me. May Lord have mercy? Use your head. Think things through. This won't go away.Warning sign. Warning sign. This isn’t goodbye, not yet anyway. Time is ticking. Pain travels faster than sound or light. You’re aware. Forgetting is impossible. Trying is like unnecessary crying. You rock my crumbled world. Yea. So as you can imagine, I haven’t been able to change that password. Life is swinging by. Speed up. Swing by and take me away. Before it’s too late and I’m gone forever.

zaza at 2:46 pm

5 angels shot me

5comments

at August 28, 2007 Blogger oomi said...

so my dear try it you can search it on net and then download it so i think that might take you and your time swing away

 
at August 28, 2007 Blogger Unknown said...

oops..struck again??? 'letting go' is sure a difficuilt task.And if u really want to let go then change that password soon...Tears wont help my dear...be strong and take your decisions.Tk Cr.MAy God bless you

 
at August 29, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

very well written.
I hope things turn out well for you.
love you deary!! :)

 
at August 29, 2007 Blogger Amrita said...

Hey.. get hold of ur life dear ... i know its tuf... but then some things tht shd b done must b done :(

 
at August 30, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

thanks everyone
*if only you knew*

 

Post a Comment