23 Aug 2007

Stolen a car?: I cant even drive properly. I was taking lessons here but there are too many rules to follow and I just don’t do rules. Hopefully once we’re back in motherland, I’ll learn again there.

Been in love?: yes, and boy, does it hurt.

Been in a fist fight?: with siblings, yes, a long time back. Pulling hair, digging nails into the opponent’s skin, kicking, punching...anything went. Once my brother took a handful of cooked maash ki daal and threw it on my sisters’ face.

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?: yes, and boy, does it hurt.

Been to Canada?: nope, but would like to go, hopefully sometime soon because I’ve heard that they serve huge helpings of food.

Purposely set a part of yourself on fire?: yes, a bit of my hair, just out of curiosity. The stench was appalling.

Taken pain killers?: yes. I remember when my sister and I had competitions on who could dissolve the most ‘disprins’ and drink the solution. I think I won. With the amount of scientific shit these days, they should try making something that would lessen pain of the heart and soul.

Been lonely?: yes, hasn’t everyone? Dreamers are always lonely aren’t they? Loneliness makes you write beautiful things doesn’t it?

Felt an earthquake?: yes but a long time back and it wasn’t too bad either thank the Lord, my bed was moving from side to side. I was half asleep and at first thought I was hallucinating.

Slept beneath the stars?: once, when I was 5 or 6. We were in Ladian, a village in Gujrat somewhere. We slept outside on ‘manjees’. I would love to do it again sometime.

Been misunderstood?: hell yes, and boy does it hurt. But sometimes, it’s best just to let things be rather than justifying your self because the truth always manages to creep out.

Been in a car accident?: yeah, but thankfully no one ever got hurt. In Pakistan once, after an accident, our car was missing 2 doors. It was pretty embarrassing, but the car was cool. Literally.

Walked the streets drunk?: Don’t drink, never have, hopefully wont ever consider. I’ve seen drunken people though. Someone said they’re harmless but they scare me.

Swum in the ocean?: No, but I’ve swam in a tube well, with slippery algae stuck to the floor. Does that count? :D

i dont tag anyone coz i stole this from someones blog. but feel free to tag yourself. heh.

zaza at 9:09 pm

12 angels shot me

12comments

at August 24, 2007 Blogger ...Vindicated... said...

I tag ma self..but here ;)

Stolen a car?:


Not really. I do wana but so far got my car stolen twice...
got it back too.. with some cash in
it...


Been in love?:

Love? whats that.. ? stupid damn cupid!

Been in a fist fight?:

lots ... my face their fists..
so far my beauty is intact..so alls well

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?:

Oh yes...all the time i am so lovable i love everyone..


Been to Canada?:

nope ive been to moen-jo-daro and thatta...some fun eh...


Purposely set a part of yourself on fire?:

yep.. aint it fun!! u burn but u never learn!

T
aken pain killers?:

Yep... pain killers take me....

Been lonely?:

I enjoy it.. solitude is my friend of misery

Felt an earthquake?:

nope.. but i usually fall from ma bed on the floor..does that count?


Slept beneath the stars?:

Lots and lots of time...

Been misunderstood?:

Not, really, everyone understand me i dont get anyone....


Been in a car accident?:

Yep..was a thrilling experience.. and thankfully i got hit on the skull which is already empty..


Walked the streets drunk?:

Nope...i cant walk sober.. i jump around...


Swum in the ocean?:

I dont know how to swim. Ive almost drowned twice..once ma father saved me only
to kick my butt later.. once some uncle saved me... strange last i
heard he is in prison now..serious!not my dad..ma uncle!

 
at August 24, 2007 Blogger Amrita said...

'Loneliness makes you write beautiful things doesn’t it?'
This is so true
and u do write BEAUTIFUL stuff

 
at August 24, 2007 Blogger Impressionist said...

Loneliness sure makes u write beautiful things!
atleast I agree with that! :D

peace & love
Jeevy

 
at August 24, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew..bachat=D

 
at August 25, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

vindicated: youre sohail arent u haha hope youre okay

amrita + rjv: thanks, i think thats the case with everyone

illusions: kis chez saay? :S

 
at August 25, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

I Want to tag myself... can i?

Your family seems pretty vicoious from the answer to the question of ' have you ever been in a fight?'
hehehe

 
at August 25, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

From being tagged yaarrrrr!!
lol:P

 
at August 25, 2007 Blogger abhartiya said...

and the one you've stolen from is here :D (just in case you havent stolen it from somebody else thus ditching me *sigh*)

yes, a bit of my hair, just out of curiosity. The stench was appalling***

u insane..i agree everyone tries doing crazy things to his/her self, but then even trying to do something this insane is like something outta this world..ill die even before thinkin bout it..

:D

 
at August 26, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

raaji: sure go ahead! & yea, we were junglee kids :p

illusions: haha, tag yourself if you want

wacko: hahah iv added you to my blog roll, and the hair burning aint crazy considering all the other things ive done so far *you wudnt wanna know* :)

 
at August 26, 2007 Blogger abhartiya said...

i can already sense it though...'pages of my burning life'
interesting! *wonders*

 
at August 26, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Na baba na..aisay he ham theek hain=D

 
at August 27, 2007 Blogger Unknown said...

nice tag!!!! i love reading tags....and feels good that 'happy posts' are in the pipeline!!!!

 

Post a Comment