27 Sept 2007

Awwwww… I… I think I have something in my eye....the sewing needle I stuck into it. .. says:
why dont u recog ure own worth for once..


Sylvia Plath. says:
coz im worthless haha hooohoooo


Awwwww… I… I think I have something in my eye....the sewing needle I stuck into it. .. says:
u are not..


Awwwww… I… I think I have something in my eye....the sewing needle I stuck into it. .. says:
u let one person decide ure worth


Sylvia Plath. ays:
but that person is my whole world i swear


Sylvia Plath. says:
how can one fucking person just take over your whole bloody life?


Awwwww… I… I think I have something in my eye....the sewing needle I stuck into it. .. says:
uff we let it happen..


Sylvia Plath. says:
no we dont, sometimes we have no control


[i think im undergoing a nervous breakdown.
the skin im in is beginning to hate me. haha.]

zaza at 12:07 pm

5 angels shot me

5comments

at September 27, 2007 Blogger darkling said...

love ur template and da posts :))

 
at September 27, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiddo, take care of urself. Dont let urself get into any kind of breakdown. Do you wish to talk ?

i m there, if you wish to :)

Takke care,

Luv

Ashu

 
at September 27, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

dd: thanku, loved yours too..

ashu: yeh larki, i know youre there. im alright, thanks for asking :)

 
at September 27, 2007 Blogger ...Vindicated... said...

i tell u one thing this "needle I stuck into it. .." person.. i think is really amazing.. a person of horror opps honor and respect.. ;P

 
at September 28, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

yea yea u WUD say that wudnt u! :p

 

Post a Comment