9 Sept 2007

My power ranger
Is leaving me in a danger zone
He considers me a stranger
I’m the yellow one,
Your yellow one, alone,
Your prized possession
Am I? I bloody wish.

I love him more every single day
In such a way
That he hasn’t the slightest clue.
If only he knew, dammit,
[ Why can’t I just say? ]
We aren’t through,
If only he knew.

Even if he grew
A head or two
I would still love him
More than ever.

Crazy existence
My stupid persistence?

He calls me a liar
He takes me higher

He makes one slight move
And my whole world is set on fire.


‘A warning sign came back to haunt me but I was too much of a moron to realize that you were an island to discover.’

zaza at 6:37 pm

4 angels shot me

4comments

at September 09, 2007 Blogger Unknown said...

O how i feel the same like u..y does it happen??? :-(
chalo anyways...lets just think ki everything happens for good...dats the only +ve thing dat comes to mind now..tk cr dear.

 
at September 10, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

pretty poem... but i think it is time to move on my dear.
I m sorry about the tag. I didn't mean to put you in an uncomfortable position. I am glad that although it is hard, you are trying to be optimistic. Please know that i am here for you. I love you dearly, my friend :)

 
at September 10, 2007 Blogger Pallav said...

i always knew the red power ranger was a fuckin heartbreaker!

which song is the last line from? i have heard it somewhere , just can't place it....

does the line about two heads has a double meaning? ;)

N

 
at September 11, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

akanksha: yup, trying!

raaji: aw thanks, yeh i know youre always there :)

nothingman: coldplay-warning sign. double meaning hm maybe :O but i also mean it literally. kinda like even if someone cut off his arms, my feelings wudnt change..arrh! *love* i hate love

 

Post a Comment