25 Sept 2007

reality

this has a much deeper meaning than what meets the naked eye...

The storm in the teacup
Flooded the world
My legs got cut off
And in time grew back
Green leaves browned
Fell down, reappeared
The baby grew up
And had a kid
Who has a kid at present
The fire of desire burnt out
And hurt my finger
Unwanted feelings yet seem to linger
My raw wounds have healed up now
The presence I once loved
Has turned to bone
And day by day my heart turns to stone
The sun turned cold
And caused mysteries to unfold

I took all the blame
But you’re still the same.

zaza at 1:47 pm

2 angels shot me

2comments

at September 26, 2007 Blogger Jay said...

what does it mean?
that someone liked someone and suffered for them but in time didnt like the person as much as they used to?
idk lol

 
at September 27, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

lol! close...BUT NOT QUITE!

 

Post a Comment