22 Sept 2007

R.I.P

i miss you. at times i miss you like mad.
its been 3 years today. Asmaella.
you were always there for me.
i still shed a tear every now and then.
but things are different now.
i hope youre happy wherever you are.
im just waiting for my turn to follow you.
follow you back to where you are now.
we all are waiting for our turn.
my prayers are with you.
Zainaea.

''And I know you're shining down on me from heaven.
Like so many friends we've lost along the way.
And I know eventually we'll be together.
One sweet day''
.Mariah Carey.

zaza at 10:44 am

4 angels shot me

4comments

at September 23, 2007 Blogger morinn said...

I'm really sorry for your loss.

 
at September 23, 2007 Blogger Unknown said...

There are some things in life that we dont have any control on...and these are times we feel really helpless.I can understand wt it feels like when u're the one left behind.:-( dont be sad sweety..i am sure she'll always be with u..no matter how far away her new world is.Tk Cr and smile...coz thats the way she would want u to be. >:D<

 
at September 23, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inna'lil'lah!!

 
at September 25, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

really sorry abt this yara
friends are such an important part of us!!

 

Post a Comment