9 Sept 2007

Their faces are familiar
They’re my work mates, I think

They havent got dates,
They giggle and fall
On top of each other
They smile at me
And I blush
One of them brushes his hand
Against my butt
I want to tell him to fuck off
to Lalaland.
But it’s not his fault
His mind isn’t all there
He blows me a kiss

Partial bliss
And my stomach does a somersault

The next day at work
I try talking to him

I almost trip on my shoe
He blanks me out, completely

I accept defeat, but,
Forgotten yesterday, have you?


Drunken bastard moron

zaza at 11:46 am

3 angels shot me

3comments

at September 09, 2007 Blogger Impressionist said...

lol!
well i guess its not his fault! its because he is drunk! ;)

peace & love
Jeevy

 
at September 11, 2007 Blogger annie said...

Wow piece of writing! Men i tell you..shiiii

 
at September 11, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

it is fault. men do little things and dont realize the worth of what they do..

yeh, men 'I' tell you..tsk tsk

 

Post a Comment