24 Sept 2007

wishes of a lifetime - tag

illusions tagged me. here are my top 3 wishes. things i hope to do before i die. from least important to most important.

3. build a school in a rural area in Pakistan [i, ofcourse, would be the headmistress] and provide free education. kids in the west have dreams of being pop stars whereas those in the east have dreams of being doctors or something like that. no im not being judgemental. if i cant open a school, i want to help make a difference to children of poor families in Pakistan.

2. get published. write a book entitled Poetick. or something.

1. get YOU. somehow. i dont know how but somehow. i will find a way. i will find you in my destiny, and change destiny if youre not already in it. hold you close and never let go. lalala. he says 'you think you love me but you dont.' come ON...thats just evil, isnt it? thats just an insult...inslut...haha. gonna getcha getcha getcha

zaza at 10:43 am

13 angels shot me

13comments

at September 24, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

aww sweeti.. these are really cute wishes. I hope you get a hold on them. My prayers are with you :)

 
at September 24, 2007 Blogger Impressionist said...

how noble! :)
good! I too want the 2nd one! :D publishing a book! :p

peace & love
Jeevy

 
at September 24, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely wishes....inshaallah wo puri hongi!!!

 
at September 24, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

hahhahah raaji how can wishes be cute, hain :D i hope the same, thanku

rajeev, yeah. gud luk to you. lets see who gets there first :p

 
at September 24, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can count me in for that school building thingy as i would definitely like to be part of this venture:)
And i definitely liked the way you said about getting him..way to go(Y)
May your all dreams & wishes come true *Ameen*

 
at September 24, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

illusion: yup if ur still there when i come back, we cud join forces i guess :p

 
at September 25, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so 'an illusion' is gona team up wid u? im guessing shes a girl?

 
at September 25, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

aww I hope all ur wishes come true!
and do consider me too wil making your skool cuz its also one of my wish to help ppl in any way i can!
muah

 
at September 25, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

afifi: no its a man..he said he wud help with the funding

lunatic: yeh alright then, although im hanging my mind about the school now. im thinkin of opening a place (in the village or smething) where young people can come and talk, you can be my consultant psychologist coz you said u wanted to be a psychologist na? ;p

 
at September 25, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

funding?!!?! wat for :S?

 
at September 25, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

for the school tht i will open lol u dumbo McC!!

 
at September 26, 2007 Blogger Amrita said...

I would hav preferred it if the order was reverse :S

 
at September 26, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

oh ya I wud love being tat for you! :D seems like my own wish coming true:D

 

Post a Comment