11 Oct 2007

Recall, I
The time
When you were alive
So full of character
And laden with love,
Recall, I
The time
When you were home
To a soul
And I
Just an innocent mind,
Recall, I
The time
When life ran through you
And you heartened me
Through unclear patches
Of reality
Till I was 12, only,
Recall, I
The time
When you used to breathe
And you taught me Maths
When I failed my exam
You weren’t even cross,
Keep recalling, I
The moment
When you were taken away
On my brothers birthday
And how I cried
But still you died,
Keep recalling, I
That my agonizing life
Would be more than better
If you continued living
Somehow.

Zainab Bhatti

zaza at 4:31 pm

3 angels shot me

3comments

at October 11, 2007 Blogger Jay said...

theres a blog carnival in town!
more info is on my blog if you want to join

 
at October 14, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

yara...tat was heart breaking!

 
at October 15, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

wow... i didnt know you were so good with poetry too.

Superb! You should try to get this published.

 

Post a Comment