10 Oct 2007

this is my happy post. the world outside is dark and im going to wait all my life for it to be brightened up with fairy lights. but this is a happy post. the tides of life are engulfing me and sending me deeper. but this is a happy post. im trying to breathe but these fumes are trying to choke me. but this is a happy post. i want to rest my head on your shoulder and honestly not care about what happens to me after that. i wouldnt mind crossing over. but this a happy post. im taking each day as it comes. youre my candle and if you ever burn out, i wonder what will become of me. but this is a happy post. things may not be alright. i may be up all night thinking of you, or you might be haunting me in my dreams. but this is a happy post. im building castles of fire. my hands are burning and you are just standing there with a pail of water, smiling your usual smile. but this is a happy post. youre standing right infront of me. you crunch my soul just by standing there and i almost pass out as i walk closer...but i swear i dont care. because this is my happy post.

bhattiosky babe.


biieeh. blerrrgh. aaakh thuuuuuuuuu.

zaza at 11:08 pm

1 angels shot me

1comments

at October 15, 2007 Blogger asheyy said...

zainab...

happy post..:) sigh..

its beautiful..
cuz its a happy post you see=/

 

Post a Comment