26 Nov 2007

I have noticed that I sound completely ridiculous whenever I try explaining to a non Muslim why I don’t keep boyfriends, talk to random guys, or kiss and experiment around. Like the question was that why can’t you have a boyfriend, its not like you would be hurting anyone? I took a deep breath and [tried] explaining how we are meant to be virgins until we get married, and how having that kind of relationship before marriage would just be wrong, that I could easily smoke, drink and have boyfriends and the rest of it at university, but I chose not to because it would just feel wrong.

Life is
such a bitch.
Such a frustrated bitch I tell you.
But I guess you all already know that.
Right?

zaza at 11:56 pm

3 angels shot me

3comments

at November 27, 2007 Blogger Stickman said...

standing strong for your belief, whatever it may be, is one of the most difficult things to do.

 
at November 27, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah right..life is a bitch!
Big time!

 
at November 28, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

God's word above all else...same here!!!

 

Post a Comment