29 Nov 2007

I hold his hand, sometimes, and I find myself hoping that he would read my mind. But I take into account that this bitch of a reality is too unkind. This strong force of invisible love that surrounds us is so convincing, but no one really cares if two hearts are mincing. A blow to my head might cause my brains to spill but if you hold me close I don’t think it will. We can do it on the couch or we can do it on the table but be careful, my love, I’m emotionally unstable.

zaza at 6:07 pm

6 angels shot me

6comments

at November 29, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

sofa

 
at November 29, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean couch...same thing.

 
at November 29, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

:s who are you, afifi?

 
at November 30, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

now where have you learnt to write so articulately. I just love your pieces!

 
at November 30, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really ARE sick!!!11!
lol

-Kamran

 
at November 30, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

raaji thanks :)

kamra you dimwit, its poetry. its obvious that ur a typical pakistan who doesnt understand poetry. loser

 

Post a Comment