7 Nov 2007

I used to eat chalk and pencil lead when I was younger.

I’ve got OCD-ish traits. For example when putting on deodorant, the number of sprays on the right need to be the same as the number of sprays on the left otherwise I get a weird ache in my legs.

I have always thought that Chinese/Japanese people have no sexual feelings.

The longest time I’ve ever spent on the computer, without a break, is 20 hours.

When I reach the limit of feeling miserable, I listen to cheap Indian songs and it sortof helps.

And that, for now, is all.

zaza at 11:43 am

3 angels shot me

3comments

at November 08, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

quite random!

 
at November 08, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean tracks like ghumar ghumar?
lol:P

 
at November 08, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

yes and yes

 

Post a Comment