21 Nov 2007

There is a heavy, heart ripping silence surrounding us. I want to say so much more, but I can’t. My tongue has suddenly dissolved in my mouth and I can’t speak anymore. I want to do so much more but I can’t. Even if I wanted to. Something stops me. An invisible train of thought perhaps; something that I cannot see. Or something that is unclear. I wish these emotional rushes would leave me alone. But no. Clingy, insatiable bastards. I wish I couldn’t feel a thing. I wish I was completely numb. I wish my emotions would die a painful death. But, sadly, I know that’s not happening. But who cares? Life has never felt better and I’m so glad you’re no longer with me.

zaza at 4:36 pm

5 angels shot me

5comments

at November 21, 2007 Blogger ceedy said...

very brilliant - you can give up your blog but let me tell you - you have a gift of writing in few words and having a strong impact that others write a whole book about.
very succint use of words describing your state of mind and personal experience.
Stop blogging if you must but dont loose this gift yo!!!!!

 
at November 22, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

I love the way you put it...
"But no. Clingy, insatiable bastards."
I agree.

 
at November 22, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

yara i myself have been in situations of choking silences and it fucking hurts!!!
hugs!

 
at November 23, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

sometimes you get so articulate. I am speechless!
You've got talent, missy!
love you!!!

 
at November 25, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

thankU very much..
i dnt think il quit but im prolly not gonna update as much

 

Post a Comment