26 Dec 2007

Every since all that stuff happened with me and him when the angels were supposedly intervening, ever since I realized that there was nothing I could do to keep the miracle going, I gave up on religion and all forms of spirituality. I feel disconnected. I feel bitter. I feel annoyed. I’m trying to revive the connection now. This was supposed to be a long detailed post but I’m cutting it short. I hope my words cut you right down to your soul, the way my soul bleeds after I think of everything you ever said.

zaza at 11:18 pm

2 angels shot me

2comments

at December 27, 2007 Blogger ceedy said...

hey my friend...hope this year brings you more agony and pain and suffering - something I guess you are used to by now :) (just kidding) - cheer up dear, life is too long if you are sad and toooooooo short if you decide to be happy :)

 
at December 28, 2007 Blogger zaza said...

hahah evil!
happy new year

 

Post a Comment