3 Dec 2007

got changed to go to university, realised i looked awful, so here i am. back in my monkey pyjamas and an extra large red hoodie that originally belonged to my brother. having mushroom soup with extra black pepper, straight from the pan. by dose is dot blocked, dot blocked i tell you. ah who am i kidding. and on top of that, im supposed to be going to liverpool tomorrow. i hope my mother isnt reading this otherwise ill get another one of her 'mai nay tumhay uni perhanay kay liay bheja hai ya maza kernay kay liay' lectures. amma bhi na. she can be so unreasonable at times. but i love her to bits. and i miss her, expecially right now because i have to look after myself and by blocked dose and sore throat. my nose is all red and flaky. i havent even got any Vicks and its too cold for me to go outside and buy some. on top of that, i havent got any cash, just got my cashcard, and at these small stores, you cant pay with your cashcard unless you spend 5 pounds or more, and the cash machine is too far out and theres no way im walking. plus i can hear big, fat drops of rain falling outside. i actually need to buy some food too. i havent got much left. ive got loads of Chocolate Buttons to keep me going though. oh the joys of being a student.

zaza at 12:41 pm

4 angels shot me

4comments

at December 03, 2007 Blogger ceedy said...

ahhhh!!!!! i remember those days....enjoy them while they last, these moments are what you will miss later in life

 
at December 04, 2007 Blogger lizzie said...

get well soon yara!
and ami ki qadar bari hoti hai wen u get sick! hehe

 
at December 04, 2007 Blogger Amrita said...

Hmmm :(

 
at December 06, 2007 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

aww.. are you not feeling well..?! please take some rest.
I hope you feel better soon.
Love you :)

 

Post a Comment