10 Dec 2007

The storm in the teacup
Flooded the world
My legs got cut off
And in time grew back
Green leaves browned
Fell down, reappeared
The baby grew up
And had a kid
Who has a kid at present time
The fire of desire burnt out
And hurt my finger
Unwanted feelings yet seem to linger
My raw wounds have healed up now
The presence I once loved
Has turned to bone
And day by day my heart turns to stone
The Sun turned cold
And caused mysteries to unfold
I took all the blame
But you’re still the same.

(a much deeper meaning than what meets the eye)

zaza at 2:15 pm

2 angels shot me

2comments

at December 11, 2007 Blogger kyamaloom said...

I really luurrrvvee reading your posts, esp those 1-2 liners.. :P

 
at December 11, 2007 Blogger ceedy said...

it reflects a strong person - who got wiped out and is resurrecting with a lingering pull to the old....

 

Post a Comment