13 Jan 2008

The angels came to take my soul away so I could be transferred to another world. They called me a bitch. When I asked them why, they simply looked at each other and began to laugh. They said I was wasting their time. I asked them what the matter was. They said there was nothing to take; they said my soul didn’t exist. I stared at them, bewildered. They plainly said my soul had been burnt to ashes, and then flew away and all I could do was watch the grey skies suck them in.

So they just left me here on Earth so I could live immortally and continue to die forever.

zaza at 7:30 pm

3 angels shot me

3comments

at January 14, 2008 Blogger ceedy said...

damn!!!!! wish I had the same video game.....even I wanted to try and reach the next level :) lol!!!!

 
at January 15, 2008 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

wow... simply beautiful and articulate :)
you rock girl :)
Cheers!

 
at January 16, 2008 Blogger gypsy said...

:)loved the last line.....

fab expression...!

 

Post a Comment