22 Jan 2008

My darling misery

Misery grows legs
Hounds me
Chases me
Races within me
And begs to take over,
Doesn’t want to let go,
It’s found me.

Misery has fallen in love,
Stalks me,
Walks with me,
Places unexpected kisses
On my mouth,
Disguised,
Hears my cries.

Misery loves me,
Inches closer, closer,
Holds my hand,
Seeps through my skin,
Runs in my soul within.

Misery licks me, lovingly,
And I am covered in saliva,
My lover,
My pretend friend,
Right till the very end,
Apparently.

Misery is mystery,
A settling mist
Within my clenched fist,
But misery too will die
And soon become history.

zaza at 1:31 pm

2 angels shot me

2comments

at January 23, 2008 Blogger gypsy said...

misery as a lover, misery as a frnd, what abt misery as a foe.....

:)keep scribblin...

 
at January 28, 2008 Blogger zaza said...

never thought about that :) x

 

Post a Comment