17 Feb 2008

There are so many fish in the sea, perhaps even better than you. But they don’t even compare to you. You were in the sea and I sat by the shore day and night for a whole month with my fishing rod; listening to Lifehouse, waiting to catch you. So one day, I decided to jump in the sea to look for you, despite not being an outstanding swimmer. I ran out of breath and came up to the surface to take in some air. I never came across you. I stayed in for longer, almost choking. I love you so much. If the sky turned pink and the sea turned a sickly shade of green, I would still love you. If your gills got blocked and I was a fish, I swear to God I would cut off mine and give them to you; just so you could breathe again. I just wish I will get the chance someday, to show you just how much you mean to me. This is life. This is a fisherwoman’s life that just doesn’t stop dragging. This is life, waiting to come to an end because you’re not here and it hurts so much that is beyond your thoughts. And until I have soul in my body and until I’m breathing, I will love you forever and that is the truth.

i suck dont i.

zaza at 8:00 pm

8 angels shot me

8comments

at February 18, 2008 Blogger Stickman said...

even if you suck i still adore you.

 
at February 18, 2008 Blogger zaza said...

aw ;] thankusoverymuch

 
at February 19, 2008 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

wow.. very articulate. Could make such a wonderful love letter ;)

 
at February 19, 2008 Blogger gypsy said...

:) descriptive yet soo touchin...

:)love ur blog...

 
at February 19, 2008 Anonymous Anonymous said...

no you don't & i loved the way you said it all:)

 
at February 19, 2008 Blogger Gledwood said...

darling i know exactly how many fishies there are as i'm pisces... also i drink like one: haha! lovely blog you got here take care i'm glad i made this little detour today i've been all over south asia and now i'm back home in the uk ;->...

 
at February 20, 2008 Blogger zaza said...

thanks. i meant every word of it. gledwood, thanks for dropping by. il visit your space soon

 
at February 21, 2008 Blogger Sameera Ansari said...

That was so well-written!

 

Post a Comment