20 Mar 2008

the deeper the pain, the stronger the love.

zaza at 5:15 pm

10 angels shot me

10comments

at March 20, 2008 Anonymous Anonymous said...

true

 
at March 20, 2008 Anonymous Anonymous said...

she made me love, she made me hate,
and kept my crooked life a bit straight,

her silence is like a storm wave,
that leaves you more to crave,

resent was not what i wanted,
her sad face left me daunted,

friendhip was what i aspired for her,
but somehwere down the road, i felt something different for her,

in the end it all came down to one thing,
I don't give your life a swing,

i am a warrior soul trying to overcome deserts and rivers,
and trample mountains to dust with my fervour,

friendship is still i aspire for,
there's nothing to worry therefore,

you give me desire, you give me fire,
lift me up with your knack to inspire,

friends we were and friends we are,
let us for each other be a shining star.

 
at March 21, 2008 Blogger Stickman said...

what's the weather like in paki?

 
at March 21, 2008 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortunately or unfortunately its true *sigh*

 
at March 23, 2008 Blogger gypsy said...

Pain is the only trace love leaves..

keeps us associated...huh...silliest thing yet true..

 
at March 26, 2008 Blogger kyamaloom said...

Its actually Vice Versa!
Hope you're doing well.

 
at March 26, 2008 Blogger lizzie said...

very true!! like strangers cant hurt us similarly a deeper love can bring so much pain

 
at March 27, 2008 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

welll i feel like it should be the opposite: the deeper the love, the more the pain... :-S

 
at March 28, 2008 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very True...

 
at March 31, 2008 Blogger ceedy said...

Love should be limitless - if there is a boundary then it is measurable then it is not love - so thus pain is negligent in front of true love

 

Post a Comment