13 Apr 2008

im gonna get myself a pretty blog template.
im gonna decorate it with optimistic, positive words.
im gonna be stronger than what i already am.
im gonna buy another soul if i have to.
im gonna get down on my knees and beg God to forgive me.
im gonna start believing in myself in what i say and what i do.
im gonna change turn my life around myself.
im gonna find another you who is nothing like you.
im gonna wait until you the reach the top and fall back down again.


because its all over.

zaza at 9:09 pm

3 angels shot me

3comments

at April 14, 2008 Blogger lizzie said...

loads and loads of best wishes and good luck
May God gives you all the strength :) nice pic!!

 
at April 16, 2008 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

very beautifully written but i wonder if you are being sarcastic or actually feeling positive...
Good luck :-)

 
at April 17, 2008 Blogger zaza said...

thanks
raaji im serious. new optimistic template coming up soon!

 

Post a Comment