22 Jun 20081) Take the nearest book lying beside.
2) Read three lines from 5th sentence of page 123.
3) Make five more people do the same.
the nearest book is The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.
page 123: Dodo raised her six children - and would no doubt raise her seventh - on rice crispies, peanut-butter-and-marshmallow sandwiches, vanilla icecream and gallon upon gallon of Hoods milk. she got a special discount from the local milkman. everybody loved Dodo, although the swelling size of her family was the talk of the neighbourhood.
i tag illusions, lizzie and all others who havent been tagged by this one and would like to find themselves in a similar situation.
zaza at 10:51 pm
- at June 23, 2008 I Walk Alone!!! said...
Thanks for completing the tag. :)
Whats this book "The Bell Jar" about.... Is it a fiction?
- at June 23, 2008 mayz said...
every1 is doin this tag...on all d blogs i've been to tdy
- at June 24, 2008 zaza said...
its is semi-autobiographical, sylvia plath is amazing. google it!
mayz i know :p
- at June 25, 2008 I Walk Alone!!! said...
Would surely spend time on google.... I am sure it would be an interesting read.
- at June 27, 2008 An ILLuS|On said...
someone else also tagged me few months ago but i was too lazy writing about it & now you've tagged me as well..anyhoo thanks for tagging & i'd try writing about it;)