26 Jun 2008

only God can judge me.

zaza at 8:29 pm

7 angels shot me

7comments

at June 26, 2008 Blogger Ali said...

Agreed. If the pic on the right is you though, this judge would give you an 8.5 :P

 
at June 27, 2008 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm seems like the frustration is not over yet. I agree. God is the only one who can judge each one of us. The rest of us just attempt to play god... by trying to look at people from our narrow vision.

 
at June 27, 2008 Blogger zaza said...

haaaha no its not me ツ

yup youre right, mr i walk alone. i just blogrolled you, thought id done that before but apparently not.

 
at June 27, 2008 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you blogrolling me twice :)

-Shekhar

 
at June 27, 2008 Blogger zaza said...

ahaah my bad! i got u mixed up with mayz. il get rid of one of the links

 
at June 30, 2008 Blogger Lucifer said...

funny!!! u got me mixed up??? n my mom always told me my face is very unique n my dad agreed...he said "i look like a clown" :P

 
at June 30, 2008 Blogger zaza said...

lol! sorry

 

Post a Comment