25 Feb 2009

roya re. dil roya re.

zaza at 5:38 am

5 angels shot me

5comments

at February 27, 2009 Blogger WritingsForLife said...

sigh

may be you will like my recent post.

 
at March 07, 2009 Blogger workhard said...

Awww grl, u upset, first of all i love your title, 'burning life?'
who can beat the misery, but hey, join the club.


Poetry

 
at March 10, 2009 Blogger AMIT said...

Hi Friend ur blog design is just superb.I also want to make one like this.Can u help me out?Can v become friends?

My blog is http://www.lost2angels.com

u can comment on any post.
My mail id ranat_amit@yahoo.co.in
Hope to be ur friend.
Thanks
Amit

 
at March 14, 2009 Blogger coco jumbo said...

there is only one language that the heart talks in, listens to and understands. And that is melancholy and tears.
long time.

 
at April 06, 2009 Anonymous unaiza nasim said...

ye har waqt ka hansna kahin tujh ko barbad na ker dey
tanhai key lamhon mein kabhi ro bhi liya ker...

Cheers:)

 

Post a Comment