7 Dec 2009

getting married.

actually getting married.

zomG!

zaza at 8:58 pm

5 angels shot me

5comments

at December 08, 2009 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations girl!!! All the best for a wonderful future.

 
at December 11, 2009 Blogger zaza said...

a great big thankyou :)

 
at January 03, 2010 Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations: )
i'm so glad to hear that..too bad I couldn't wish ya' earlier..may Allah be with you..may your all dreams & wishes come true.

 
at January 04, 2010 Blogger zaza said...

thankyou

 
at January 17, 2010 Blogger Marsha said...

Hey, I just wanted you to know that I live in the state of Ohio, in the USA. I follow your blog because of my son, Paul Jaeson, Outlandishbiscuit. I really pray for happiness for you. God bless you. Thank you for just being!!

 

Post a Comment