31 May 2012


Are these cracks getting deeper or are my eyes deceiving me? You are haunting my dreams and ripping me apart at the seams. Is it getting better or am I simply believing that it is getting better when it is not? Optimism was never a good friend of mine. I doubt it will lend me a hand to hold now, or caress my soul. But as they say, this too shall pass. There is a light at the end of every dark tunnel and all that. I am loving Florence + the Machine and Keane at the moment. Cosmic love and Sovereign Light Café. I am also rethinking ‘life’ and the changes I need to make. Yesterday, someone said ‘God deserves more than to be your acquaintance.’ True. I think we need to count our blessings when things don’t seem to be going our way. I think we need to take other people into consideration. I know I have not always done that, but believe me when I say I am paying the price now. Karma is a bitch.

Delilah. at 12:57 pm

0 angels shot me

0comments

Post a Comment